Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2019 Challenger Hellcat RE widebody's in build cue

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
I don't have a ton of info, nor can I accumulate any more for you, but I have info that Brampton has a bunch of 2019 Challenger HC RE widebody's planned for build to go to dealer inventory.

I went to my local dealer this morning and talked to "my guy". His GM asked if I wanted to peruse the current list of pre-spec HCs that are out on notice to dealers and perhaps I'll like something there. I never saw the list because he said they are all the same; $90,xxx Challenger HCs. Colors to be built are black, indigo, plum crazy, Octane red, white. No idea quantity.

Due to price, these are pretty loaded RE widebody's. Didn't provide any Chargers so must not have any more "dealer lot" builds cued or just didn't schedule any yet. Just passing along info in case anyone wants to look into plus it shows there are still fresh 2019 coming