Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

10 Drivers Massacred In Baja California Race

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
It's not clear to me if these are Americans?

Normally they are in that race?

America needs to go thump some ass!

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Maybe with open borders, Mexico can purge themselves of their worst criminals! It worked for Castro!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
My thoughts that are if Mexico can't have enough of a legitimate police force and/or a military to be able to control their citizens/cartels, we go in, kick their asses and occupy that hole until they are stable.

We certainly have gone to other countries for less than the bullshit they've been pulling for decades.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Now tata sounds guud. Did cha no tat Mexico holds moe oil reserves than dee us combined wit central and S America? Day sell it 2 da US 1 pint at a time. Tits full of shit prez has got to go. Utter tan lame duckster Obama, he is da worst. I hope those liberal cock suckers die of a new bee strian of shit satin invents. Like da EV. Bury those batreeys and drink da water.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It's not clear to me if these are Americans?

Normally they are in that race?

America needs to go thump some ass!
You can be sure...there is way way more to this story...

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Shit like this happens every day in nearly every town in Mexico...... Best advice I was ever given about Mexico "Stay The Fuck Out".

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
My thoughts that are if Mexico can't have enough of a legitimate police force and/or a military to be able to control their citizens/cartels, we go in, kick their asses and occupy that hole until they are stable.

We certainly have gone to other countries for less than the bullshit they've been pulling for decades.
you wanna blow out money on that shit hole?

I hear you, but that place is beyond repair.

I was in Mexico a couple Months ago with my family. And I was talking to my dad and said, it’s crazy, we’re in a country that is literally run by a criminal organization. And then I said right after, it’s no different than our own country. Criminals run it just as bad

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yo Kingsport & Da Jingle in FL, guud points. I smut dasay dat I have been to Mexascum way 2 munny times. But I have bean to da rest of Centrum and S America also. You dink Mexescum is bad,, go to da rest of em. Good god. I have neva had sew many guns pointed in my face wit out a shot fired in ones life. Sum mostly by da police. Guns in da face, yellin and screamen, drugs on and off da plaines, hair ports taken over, hair ports given 100 feets to take off. It is FUCKED UP. Maybe da car tell is da only thang holden Mex ee scum two gether. Do snot, I ree pete, do not go to da rest of cent rum america. I can and will cum plane about dis country 2 make er bettah, butt don't go down younder unless youd like 2 have guns, ammo or snot whore nows, stuck in yo face. And da bettah know spanish languish. Spanish and da pay soes is a must, oh and fake it. Like back ass wards fuutball. Soc cure.